7.09.2011

i can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings

A pair of orange shoes is all I need now to complete Sophie's Shoe Rainbow. I really have so much fun with these guys (and by "these guys", I mean...my shoes...)- is that weird? I spent a good hour the other day just polishing all of them. This is how I like to spend my time.


I learned yesterday (before purchasing those mouthwateringly beautiful red boots on the top left and the purple heels on the bottom row) that my favorite-ever vintage store is closing. Needless to say, I'M EXTREMELY BUMMED OUT. My other favorite closed a while ago, so now I'm basically homeless in terms of vintage stores. Where am I supposed to go? Where do I find my last pair of orange shoes?


(Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy: Queen)

2 comments:

  1. those glitter shoes...my god, to die for.
    you have an awesome collection, it's a shame that the vintage store is closing soon ):

    ReplyDelete