5.23.2011

i decree today that life is simply taking and not giving


My beautiful friend Natalie and I. If you're reading this, you're probably already my friend and already know her. But we can all agree she's pretty fantastic, no?

Just bought Lady Gaga's new album, very excited to listen to it. The album cover...you know, I'm not crazy about it. She's a motorcycle. But she was just born that way, I guess. But HOLY WOW, I'm listening to "Scheiße" (that symbol was awfully difficult to acquire) and German has never sounded so good. Seriously, that's a pretty ugly language (I'm sorry.) and she is just making it sound scrumptious.

In other news, I've recently picked up the harmonica. My repertoire includes a slightly choppy rendition of "Hey Jude". That's all. (But I'm working on it).

(Still Ill: The Smiths)

1 comment: