7.20.2010

what was mistaken for closeness was just a case of mitosis

The unusual concept of wearing two belts at once came to me a few weeks ago as I debated on which belt I should wear that day. As many may know, I rarely go without a belt (they are debatably my favorite [I hate the word "accessory", but yeah, accessory]), so I concluded today that two belts could hardly be a bad idea. I actually quite like the look of it.


vintage dress, vintage shirt, vintage belts, vintage shoes (I haven't a smidgen of variety in my life), anthropologie headband

(Imitosis: Andrew Bird)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome idea. Very unique.

    artsystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty. Such a chic outfit. I love all those colours that you have paired.

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my giveaway. Good luck if you already have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. I love the look!

    I've just recently launched my new website and blog, A Bit Coquettish. After 2 years at La Couturier, I've [finally!] dropped my guise of anonymity - take a peek? (;

    bises,
    Kimberly
    abitcoquettish.com

    ReplyDelete