4.23.2010

bits and baubles

My apologies for this shirt two times in a row, but I can't get over it. I really love this outfit. I love the patterns and colors and textures and doodads and whatnots and gizmos. I wish my sister would let me buy this shirt off of her. (HINTS, HINTS) Right now I'm looking to Anthropologie to try and expand my necklace collection....too bad they all range from about $48 to $305. Ace.

vintage jacket, vintage shirt, vintage belt, selfmade skirt, vintage shoes

EDIT EDIT EDIT HOW DID I FORGET THIS:
My third year anniversary was on the 20th! Which is pretty ridiculous. My comparison to my mom- a baby born on my blog birthday would now be talking, walking, and using basic motor skills and the like. Crazy. There may or may not be a special post. Probably not because I've been trying to think of something to do for the past 2 weeks and I haven't gotten anything. Sahrry!

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. The combination of colours is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow, the denim, the red with white polka dots- very Rosie the Riveter- I like!

    ReplyDelete