1.01.2010

2010

Happy new year everyone! Not sure how long its going to take me to get used to saying 2010...much weirder than 2009, 2008, etc.

I hadn't worn this blazer yet, which is weird, because I bought it about a month ago and was itching to wear it (it is wool, wool/itching joke, oh ha ha ha.) So I put it on. After I finished my photo preparation, I walked outside to take my pictures to notice the kind of rain that is so light that you can't see it, but still manages to get you and everything around you very very wet. I managed to escape with my camera undamaged and myself semi-dry.

(Don't mention that this picture is from another post)

[vintage blazer, hanes tank top, blank jeans, urban outfitters bracelets, vintage shoes]

5 comments:

  1. Cute blazer and I would love to steal those shoes right off of your feet! Lovely. Happy New Year,
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog love the shoes
    http://ashleyslaundry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat neat shoes! what great finds!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Julia P.,
    aren't those also sadie's shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey julia..
    nope, they're hers!

    ReplyDelete