1.16.2009

a thirtyfifth birthday

We had a free dress day at school yesterday and school started late, so I had a bit of time to take pictures. Yes, there's only 3, but it was bloody freezing outside and I couldn't really take it.



silence&noise blazer
tarantino dress
dad's belt
american apparel tights (white)
urban outfitters tights (lace)
forever21 hat
steve madden boots

Don't expect me to post anymore next week either- exams are still beating me up.

Title refers to Miss Kate Moss, happy birthday to her.

10 comments:

  1. bloody freezing...
    a la english class (:
    very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyhey
    i really want to find a feathered/fringey looking dress kinda like this (http://www.teenvogue.com/images/style/market/stsl08_feature0811.jpg)
    im not spending more than 50 bucks....any ideas???
    love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous-

    Hmm, that's not a very copy-able dress! But I would try vintage stores for feathered things at a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lace tights are actually my life now.
    i must have at least five pairs!

    thankyou for the bleaching link- i'll let you know how i do bleaching my jeans. (probably a disaster, but i will try!)

    mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola! i was wondering what you favorite vintage stores are? (in dallas of course)
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfits! ive been lovingg lace tights lately
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit - love your tights!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your lace tights, your whole outfit is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete