9.21.2007

"Please Define the word....Handbag."

Answer: A woman's best accessory.

Girls can never have too many bags, as all of you will say at some point in your lives. They complete every outfit fabulously, and they are SO fun to shop for. Every time I see an amazing bag, it stays in my mind FOREVER... or at least 3 hours. I have gone on a search for the most fantastic totes, satchels, shoulder bags, clutches, and frame bags to satisfy your hungry little fashion-y appetites. Enjoy!



You cannot go wrong with a classic ChloƩ Paddington bag, and I love the white-gold material of this- it's a fabulous neutralish metallic (I hereby coin the word neutralish).



My goodness....how gorgeous is this Christian Dior Jeanne Bugatti bag. I would love to see your reaction when I tell you the price- $1,900. This bag is so beautiful and sophisticated, I could totally picture Anna Wintour with it.



Cole Haan makes great shoes and handbags, and I love this 'Aerin' Slim Satchel. The dark purple color is fabulous for the fall season.



If you are looking to add a little color into your fall wardrobe, look no further than this Dior My Dior frame bag. This amazing blue color is just...incredible. This bag is also really versatile- I could see a fashion magazine editor wearing this as well as a high school student. An incredibly spoiled high school student, since this bag is $1,790. Yeah, I won't be buying this any time soon.



This rich burgundy shade on this Jimmy Choo bag is also fantastic for fall. This fall, don't just go for blacks and greys. Color is definitely the way to go, whether in a chunky knit sweater or a great handbag or accessory like this one. Try lots of purples, teals, and shades of blue, maybe even throwing in some yellows or bright greens.



Kate Spade is completely brilliant. This Montserrat Jocelyn clutch is just breathtakingly beautiful. The turquoise color, the oversized buckle, everything is perfection.



Kooba makes great metallic bags are completely wearable and not too flashy. I adore this one.



This is another adorable Kooba item- the Hannah Lambskin Clutch. I love this steel gray leather and wrist strap, it looks really sophisticated.



The thing I love about Kate Spade bags is that you can always tell it is her designs. I don't know what it is, but you can, and this Rudy Shoulder Bag is adorable for a weekend or just for school. Red is also a great fall color.



Lanvin is perfect for stylish, glamorous pieces, and this tote is no exception. It is simplistic and so chic.



This Lauren Merkin Sadie Calf Suede Clutch is so sophisticated in this grey suede. I love the interesting curve at the top.



This Loeffler Randall Katia Satin Clutch is so elegant and beautiful, and the navy satin is gorgeous.



Louis Vuitton is classy and timeless, and are always stylish and classic. This Monogram Canvas Cabas Piano bag is perfect for an sophisticated look.



This Marc by Marc Jacobs Lovely Pocket Satchel is quirky and young. I love Marc Jacobs's handbags- he always uses interesting detail, like this hardware.



Metallic bags can be hard to pull off, but this Marc by Marc Jacobs Softy A-Line Satchel is an easy way to wear the trend.



Lately I've really been loving these MICHAEL by Michael Kors bags- the orange and white stripes against the brown look so modern and chic, perfect for a stylish jet-setter.



Here's the same bag in a tote version- love it too!



This Marc Jacobs Classic Hobo is chic and unique, in a gorgeous green hue.



Miu Miu is fabulous for bags, especially this Gathered Leather Bag in this great silver color. I love the gathering all over the bag, perfect for making a stylish statement.



I love this simple black Orla Kiely wallet with the stitching and bright red buckle.



This Rebecca Minkoff bag is gorgeous- the navy and black color combination is great for fall and can work with any outfit.



Quilted nylon totes are a huge handbag trend this season. Try it with this Marc Jacobs Quilted Tote with patent leather trimming. Completely chic.



A red patent leather Miu Miu wallet? No wallet can top it, it's just so chic.



This Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q. Groovee (HAHA) Satchel is great- I love the doctor bag, it's a perfect casual bag. I would love it with a t-shirt dress and some cute flats.

This now concludes my bag rant. How was it?

xoxo
fashionista

2 comments:

  1. omg ahmazing bags
    love the kate spade, mui muis,
    marc jacobs
    and i <3 ur school bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. i would love to buy the miu miu Gathered Leather Bag in silver color. do you know where i can find it? i've been trying for awhile but to no avail. would even purchase it used.
    thank you. susan

    ReplyDelete